Perfect for the absolute beginner to coloured pencil drawing, this complete seven week course will enable you to methodically and systematically develop your skills right from the very start.
Author of the CPD Accredited ‘Complete Drawing Certificate Course’ and successful professional artist for more than 24 years Cindy Wider shares her secrets to creating rich and vibrant coloured pencil artworks step-by-step with every detail explained.
Throughout this course Cindy provides you with indispensable colour theory knowledge so that you can get great results with the creation of your artworks over and over again.
In this course you will learn all about these important fundamental basics and so much more;
- How to use complimentary colours to make your colours sing
- Twelve fundamental coloured pencil techniques
- Six popular colour schemes to help you choose great colours every time
- Learn to see colour as tone
- How to use temperature of colour to create three-dimensional form
- How to bring objects forwards on the picture plane
- How to send objects backwards into the picture plane
- How to draw the initial outline using the ‘Construction Drawing Method’
- How to use graphite transfer paper to transfer your drawing to quality paper
- Learn about the five major areas of highlight and shadows
- Discover how burnish at just the right time for a gorgeous painterly glow
Twelve Coloured Pencil Techniques will open up your eyes and your creativity to a whole new range of creative possibilities!
Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.3 x 11 inches
|Quantity : Pack||Single|
|Books & DVDs : Subject||Technique|
|Books & DVDs : Medium||Pencil|
|Books & DVDs : Author/Artist||Cindy Wider|
|To use with||Pencil & Drawing|