Laura Fishman will be running a Monoprinting Workshop using Golden Open Acrylics and Gelli Plates at our Dalston/Stoke Newington Shop. During the workshop participants will explore simple monoprint techniques. The workshop is suitable for artists of all abilities including absolute beginners.
Gelli Plates are simple to use as you don’t need a press, are easy to clean, durable and long lasting. They work beautifully with Golden Open slow drying acrylics, allowing you to create lovely effects and layers.
Laura Fishman is an American artist based in London who is best known for her dynamic and colourful abstract works of art. She explores the characteristics of the paints she works with through experimentation, pushing the boundaries of what we perceive to be painting as much as possible whilst creating truly unique works of art. Read our earlier interview with Laura Fishman, and visit her website.
Saturday 14 June, 2014
advanced booking essential
Jackson’s Art Supplies Shop
1 Farleigh Place
£90.00 including materials
Golden Open Acrylic Intro Set: 6x22ml tubes (value rrp – £28.95)
6×6 inch Gelli plate (value rrp – £20.26)
There will also be a selection of tools, paper and Golden Open Acrylic paints to use during the workshop.
Book your place online
or call Jackson’s on 0207 254 0077 or ask in store (ref LFWS140614).
- There will be a basic selection of tools and paper for students to use andshare during the workshop.
- It is advised students bring extra paper for printing
- There will also be materials available for you to buy from the shop.
- We will have a short break for lunch (TBD); tea and biscuits will be provided.
- Please note: the samples made during the workshop may not be fully dry by the end of the session. Please take this into account when transporting them home. It is recommended that attendees bring A4 plastic sleeves to place in-between the artwork for transport.