‘Making Pictures Yorkshire’
run by the Fine Art Trade Guild
Tuesday 4th November, 2014 5-9pm
At The Lodge at Leeming Bar, DL8 1DT
Artist Anne Corless will be giving a talk at the event on ‘PR and Social Media’.
Book your place via the web link for the event above or ring: 020 7381 6616
The organisers tell us about the event:
- Come along to listen, look, learn and network
- Listen to absorbing presentations.
- Look at interesting new products, techniques and innovations
- Learn from art and framing experts
- Meet like-minded fellow framers and gallery owners
- Picture framers, gallery owners, photographers, fine art printers, artists and publishers are all invited to a special but informal evening of presentations, networking, advice, demonstrations and learning at ‘The Lodge at Leeming Bar’.
- You will meet and learn from knowledgeable and friendly specialists from many corners of our industry. The informal setting means that you can grab a coffee then mingle, and dip in and out of the demonstrations taking place.
Anne Corless says; “It is always great fun to be part of the Fine Art Trade Guild’s ‘Making Pictures’ events and I am thrilled to be invited to give a presentation at my third such event, this time in Yorkshire. I will be talking about marketing and PR for anyone working in the fine art industry. Focus will be on basic skills (suitable for everyone) which you may like to consider incorporating in to your business and which may help you to present a professional and friendly front to your clients via your website, social media and other outlets.”