Upload a picture of your autumnal oil painting via Twitter with the #AutumnArtChallenge, for the chance to win a Schmincke Mussini Artists Oil set complete with 11 different colours, 2 brushes, 1 medium, 1 charcoal, 1 palette and a beautiful, wooden box.
We have arrived at that time of the year when trees shed their leaves, leaving streets covered in burnt red and dark brown. Aptly, the theme for this challenge is nature in autumn and what better medium to paint the rich colours of Autumn than oil! This Art Challenge calls for oil paintings with the subject of ‘nature in Autumn’. Have a look at our Autumn Inspiration Pinterest board for some inspiration.
The winner of this competition will win a Schmincke Mussini Artists Oil set worth over £180.
Schmincke Mussini Artists Oil colour are unique throughout the world for their use of natural resin binders, instead of conventional oil binders. This allows for more luminous, stable colours. The recipe of Mussini oils is based on the oil paint formulations of the Old Masters.
The Grand Prize includes:
- Lemon Yellow 35ml
- Madder Lake Dark 35ml
- Indian Yellow 35ml
- Vermilion Red Hue 35 ml
- Sap Green 35ml
- Ultramarine Blue Light 35ml
- Prussian Blue 35ml
- Natural Burn Umber 35ml
- Attic Light Ochre 35ml
- Ivory Black 35ml
- Titanium White 150 ml
- 2 x Brushes (Sizes 4 & 10 Schmincke by DaVinci)
- 1 x Palette
- 1 x Charcoal
- 1 x Medium (Stand Linseed Oil)
- 1 x Wooden Case
How to Enter
To enter, simply upload a photo of your oil painting with ‘nature in Autumn’ as the subject to your Twitter account using #AutumnArtChallenge in the image you tweet, by 15th October, 2015. You may also post your picture to google+ with #AutumnArtChallenge in the description.
If you do not yet have a Twitter account, all you need to do is:
- Go to https://twitter.com/signup and sign up.
- Fill in the information required.
- Once you have an account, go to the Tweet button in the top right hand corner, click on it and upload your picture
- Add #AutumnArtChallenge as text and you’re good to go!
Once all entries have been uploaded, Jackson’s will select a winner.
Please remember to add the #AutumnArtChallenge to the image that you tweet, otherwise we won’t see your entry to add it to our board of entries.
Artworks for this competition must be submitted by the artist who created it. The challenge is open to all artists of any age. Oil must be the dominant medium in the submitted work. Artwork should have ‘nature in autumn’ as a subject. We only accept one entry per person.
- Entries are accepted from 17th September 2015 – 15th October 2015
- Winner announced 16th October 2015
- To view the entries so far, have a look at the #AutumArtChallenge Pinterest board. We will be updating this regularly.
- Mussini Oil Colour are now on offer, with an extra 20% off until 20th Septemebr 2015