The Braun Paxiscope XL Epidiascope uses internal mirrors and a powerful 300w halogen lamp to project an image 3 feet x 3 feet from a viewing distance of 7 feet away. The projection plate for the photograph or sketch you want to enlarge and project is 15x15 cm (6x6 inches). The top plate cover can be removed to accommodate books or magazines of larger width.
The projector is approximately 35cm long x 25cm tall x 20cm wide.
This popular studio tool is larger than it looks in the picture.
Projection distance 1.3m = picture size 50x50cm
Projection distance 2m = picture size 90x90cm
Projection distance 3m = picture size 140x140cm
- Multicoated lens: SUPER PAXIGON 1:3.5/280 mm MC
- Halogen lamp 300W/220-230 V (Socket GX 6,35)
- Interval light lamp 15W/220-230 V (socket E 14)
- Micro Switch for Halogen lamp
- Mains Switch
- Overheating Protection
- Turbo-Cooling System
- Heat Protection filter
- Adjustable Feet
- Fixing Spring
- Removable Cover to project cropping
- Fuse: F2A for 230V~
- Dimensions: 25 x 31 x 33cm