Leading painter John Raynes new book brings clarity to the anatomy of the human body in relation to the way we draw and paint it. He brings his hallmark technical detail and accessibility to the subject of which he is a leading exponent. An essential book for reference and inspiration, the book provides insight into drawing real people, not just the anatomically "correct" shapes. All shapes and sizes are covered, from overweight and underweight to heavily pregnant. It shows how an understanding of anatomical form is vital to drawing all types of figures. John also encourages you to be more creative in your figure work.
It is illustrated with over 200 illustrations, many step-by-step, and is divided into four sections:
1. Anatomy: skeleton and muscles. Anatomical drawings to fully explain the body s structure
2. Living Anatomy: surface form. How to use anatomical information to create surface form drawings
3. Figure Drawing: the key aspects. Covers shape, weight, balance and dynamics, structure, light and shade, movement (all with step by steps)
4. Drawing Real People. Covers clothing, character and idiosyncratic shape (all with step by steps)
5. Creativity with the Human Form. Playing with light and shade and creative composition
Dimensions: 27.6 x 22.2 x 2 cm
Note: Books are VAT exempt
|No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!|
|Quantity : Pack||Single|
|Books & DVDs : Subject||Anatomy|
|Books & DVDs : Medium||Theory|
|Books & DVDs : Author/Artist||John Raynes|
There are currently no reviews for this product.