A specially selected assortment of brushes for different painting techniques; each brush in this set has been developed to produce different marks, allowing the artist greater creative possibilities.
• Foam Brush - perfect for laying down a wash over a large area or background.
• Swordliner - an exquisite brush for flowing marks; glide between fine lines and teardrop shapes. Ideal for petals and leaves.
• Fan Brush - when wet, the fan separates into fine points which can be used to create delicate marks such as hair and foliage.
• Flat Brush - for broader strokes and fine lines, the flat brush has great colour carrying capacity for laying down colour quickly with ease.
• Comb Brush - a close relative of the fan brush, the comb brush is used anywhere you want fine separated lines. Ideal for grasses & fur, it is also used for adding texture and hatching.
• Rigger Brush - the perfect brush for adding detail. The rigger produces fine lines with a consistent width. Ideal for delicate lines and intricate work.
|To use with||Pencil & Drawing|
|Brush : Handle||Short|