Holiday Shipping Dates
UK DELIVERY LAST ORDER DATES FOR CHRISTMAS
Please note our recommended last dates for online orders, intended for delivery by, or on 24th December, are as follows:
- Standard UK Mainland delivery: 15th December
- Next-day UK Mainland delivery: 21st to 23rd December
- Courier UK Mainland delivery: 19th December
- 2nd Class and 2nd Class Signed For: 16th December
- 1st Class and 1st Class Signed For and Royal Mail Tracked 48: 19th December
Royal Mail will be closed on Friday 25th December through to Monday 28th December, and Friday 1st January.
- Standard delivery to England, Wales, and N Ireland: 18th December
- Standard delivery to Scotland: 18th December
Whistl collections on 24th and 31st December will take place before 12:00 noon. Normal operating hours will resume on 4th January.
To ensure items arrive in time for Christmas, FedEx recommends ordering before the following dates:
- USA and Canada: 17th December
- Australia: 16th December
|Asia, Far East (including Japan)||1st December|
|Australia, New Zealand||24th November|
|Central and South America, Caribbean, Middle East, Africa||27th November|
|Western Europe||11th December|
|Denmark and Sweden||14th December|
|Germany, Poland, Finland and Norway||11th December|
|Rest of Europe||4th December|
|USA and Canada||30th November|
We will continue to update delivery services as and when they are confirmed. Keep an eye here for updates to other services, including shop opening times across the holiday period.