- The hardest and least flexible of any Golden Acrylic product. Caution is advised when using this product alone.
- Used in its pure form, it is limited to applications on rigid supports, as its lack of flexibility may lead to cracking when flexed. Under certain conditions, the medium alone may crack upon drying.
- Ideal as an additive to acrylic paints to increase film hardness and reduce dry film tack.
- Improves adhesion to non-porous surfaces; however some surfaces, such as glass and glazed tile, will not allow for a permanent bond
- Dries with high gloss and excellent film clarity.
- Promotes cleaner edges of hard-edge techniques. The harder paint film has less "pull" as the masking tape is removed.
|No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!|
|To use with||Acrylic|
|Size : ml||473 ml|
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Write Your Own Review
If you have used this product and would like to share your experience with other artists, please log in to leave a review