* Extra Heavy Body and very opaque.
* A marble paste made of marble dust and 100% polymer emulsion.
* Used to build heavy textures on rigid supports and create three-dimensional forms.
* Dries to the hardness of stone. It can be sanded or carved when thoroughly dry.
* Can be handled like clay if the top of the container is removed and some of the water is allowed to slowly evaporate until it reaches a clay-like consistency.
* Adheres to any non-oily, absorbent surface.
* Drying too quickly causes mud cracking that is usually cosmetic, not structural.
* When mixed with acrylic colors will act as a weak tinting white, while increasing thickness and rigidity.
* Excellent substrate for acrylic paint, oil paint, oil pastel, oil bars, watercolor, graphite or dry pastel.
* Apply with knife, brush, cake decorating tools, etc.
* To prevent shrinkage cracks (mud cracking), dry slowly by covering loosely with plastic wrap. Apply less than 1/4 thick.
* Mix with acrylic colors to produce a colored tinted paste.
* When dry, Acrylic Modeling Paste may be painted with acrylic or oil colors.
* Sculptural: Apply in thin layers allowing each layer to dry before applying next layer. If cracks appear, allow to dry and fill in with additional thin layer of Acrylic Modeling Paste.
* Rigid support: Use straight from container.
* Flexible support: Mix Acrylic Modeling Paste 50/50 with Gloss Gel Medium, Matte Gel Medium, Gloss Heavy Gel Medium, or Super Heavy Gel Medium.
* Ground: Apply a thin layer of Acrylic Modeling Paste to rigid surface (i.e. wood), using a palette knife, trowel or roller. Let dry, then sand smooth. Repeat if necessary.
* Absorbent ground: Mix 1 part Acrylic Modeling Paste with 3 parts Liquitex Acrylic Gesso. Apply with trowel or roller. Let dry, then sand smooth. Repeat if necessary.
* Paper-Mach: Mix Acrylic Modeling Paste 50/50 with Liquitex Gloss Gel Medium, Matte Gel Medium or Gloss Heavy Gel Medium. Soak paper in this mixture.
View PDF Liquitex Modeling Paste Safety Data
|No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!|
|To use with||Acrylic|
|Size : ml||237 ml|
- Review by Feefo
- Review by Feefo
Write Your Own Review
If you have used this product and would like to share your experience with other artists, please log in to leave a review