Liquitex Soft Body Artist Acrylic Paint, previously referred to as Medium Viscosity, was the original Liquitex acrylic formulation first made in 1955. It is an extremely versatile artist-grade acrylic paint with a concentrated pigment load producing intense, pure colour. The creamy smooth, pre-filtered consistency ensures good coverage, even-leveling and superb results in a variety of applications and techniques.
- 89 Professional Colour Spectrum of which, unfortunately, we only do 53 colours in the EU.
- Creamy smooth consistency
- Provides good coverage and leveling
- Extremely versatile formulation for most fine art and decorative art techniques
- Retains little or no brush marks
- Ideal for flat, large area coverage and fine line detail
- At Jackson’s we stock the 59ml tubes
|To use with||Acrylic|
|Size : ml||59 ml|