* Low viscosity, very fluid.
* Apply as a final varnish over dry acrylic or dry oil paint.
* Increases the depth and intensity of color.
* Also available in Matte which may be intermixed for a variety of sheens.
* Permanent, removable, final varnish for acrylic and oil paintings that protects painting surface and allows for removal of surface dirt, without damaging painting underneath. Once surface is clean, a new coat of Soluvar may be reapplied to surface.
* Thin with mineral spirits or turpentine. Do not use Odorless Mineral Spirits.
* Dries to a clear, non-tacky, water resistant, hard film that is resistant to retention of dirt and prevents dirt and pollutants from contacting paint surface.
* Self-leveling. Will not hold brush strokes.
* Flexible. Will not crack as surface expands and contracts during temperature and humidity changes.
* Resists discoloring (non-yellowing, non-fogging) due to humidity, heat and ultraviolet light.
* Protects painting against harsh elements.
* For interior and exterior use
* Apply as a final varnish over dry acrylic or oil paint.
* Good ventilation is required.
* Application may be done by brush or spray. Generally a sprayed application will be thinner, smoother and more even. Rolling or sponging application is not recommended.
* Painting surface and environment must be clean, dry and dust free. Allow oil paint to dry for 6 months to one year and acrylic paint for a minimum of 72 hours. Thickness of application will determine exact length of time.
* If an oil painting is not dry before it is sealed with a varnish, the result may be long-term problems such as cracking or blistering. Varnish may become non-removable if applied over a painting that has not completely dried and cured.
* Intermix Gloss and Matte Soluvar Varnish for a variety of sheens. Soluvar Matte Varnish contains matting agents that settle during storage. Gently stir with brush handle or dowel until completely re-dissolved. Do not shake.
* Apply 1-2 layers of Soluvar Varnish. Let each layer dry 24 hours between coats.
|To use with||Oil, Acrylic|
|Size : ml||237 ml|