Lukas : Linol Ink
Available in 20 ml & 200 ml.
Loading colour grid, please wait....
- High quality, ready-to-use water-based printers ink
- Balanced colour spectrum of 12 opaque, intensive and brilliant colours
- Colours are intermixable, water soluble and odourless
- Ensures, even sharp contours and prints
- For all manual high pressure processes such as linoleum, wood and material prints (eg. cardboard, cork, rubber, styrofoam)
- On glass, or similar, optimum times for processing with Lino rollers are guaranteed
- On paper, quick-drying and smudge-proof, later waterproof
- Suitable painting surfaces:paper, cardboard, wood and others
- Printing blocks and tools can easily be cleaned with water
|To use with||Lino & Block Printing|
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Write Your Own Review
If you have used this product and would like to share your experience with other artists, please log in to leave a review