Lukas : Linol Ink
Available in 20 ml & 200 ml.
Sort By: Colour
Loading colour grid, please wait....
- High quality, ready-to-use water-based printers ink
- Balanced colour spectrum of 12 opaque, intensive and brilliant colours
- Colours are intermixable, water soluble and odourless
- Ensures, even sharp contours and prints
- For all manual high pressure processes such as linoleum, wood and material prints (eg. cardboard, cork, rubber, styrofoam)
- On glass, or similar, optimum times for processing with Lino rollers are guaranteed
- On paper, quick-drying and smudge-proof, later waterproof
- Suitable painting surfaces:paper, cardboard, wood and others
- Printing blocks and tools can easily be cleaned with water
|To use with||Lino & Block Printing|