Each Mabef box is made in Italy from good quality beech wood. Amongst professional and amateur artists Mabef products have been the popular choice for over 50 years.
This hinged wooden pochade box has a carry handle, a palette, two brass latches and a pair of wing nut clips that hold a canvas panel in the lid.
These quality boxes come in two sizes and will attach to any standard tripod or the wooden tripod that Mabef makes just for these boxes.
• Constructed of oiled, stain resistant beech wood
• Sliding palette with five holes for holding brushes
• Space in the back for carrying two wet panels
• Three compartments for storage paints, brushes, etc.
• Supplied with a threaded fitting for photographic tripod
Panel and brushes not included
Depth: 12 1/2 in (31cm)
Width: 16in (40.5cm)
Height Closed: 5in (12cm)
Weight: 7lbs (3.2kg)
Maximum Panel: 11 3/4 x 9 1/2in (30 x 24cm)
View PDF Mabef Pochade Box Information
|Sub Brand||Mabef : Studio Easels|
|To use with||Oil, Acrylic|