For those who prefer to work with colour in an open palette arrangement with a large surface area, the Expressionist palette is ideal. With a large circular painting surface and mixing area suitable for all technical methods of painting, it also offers an open grasping area allowing for room to hold brushes or a mahlstick. The palette also has a lower quadrant that can be used for additional mixing, or to hold your medium palette cup and/or paint cloth.
The neutral grey finish provides enhanced value and colour gauging, and the palette comes with a custom silicone thumb ring providing absolute comfort. Please note, this palette is designed to be held in the painter's left hand.
Unique benefits of New Wave™ Artist Palettes:
- Patent Pending 3 point design for maximum balance and comfort
- Universal fit for all body types Handcrafted in Pennsylvania, USA
- Traditional Stained/Finished: Made with hard white maple
- Avant-Garde Grey Toned/Finished: Made with warp resistant tempered hardboard
- Extremely Lightweight
- Durable satin finish resistant to water, standard artist solvents & mediums, and easily cleaned
- Crack and chip resistant
Dimensions: 25 x 19 x 0.19
|No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!|
|To use with||Oil|
|Palette Type||Kidney, Grey|
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Write Your Own Review
If you have used this product and would like to share your experience with other artists, please log in to leave a review