For those who prefer to work with colour in an open palette arrangement with a large surface area, the Expressionist palette is ideal. With a large circular painting surface and mixing area suitable for all technical methods of painting, it also offers an open grasping area allowing for room to hold brushes or a mahlstick. The palette also has a lower quadrant that can be used for additional mixing, or to hold your medium palette cup and/or paint cloth.
The neutral grey finish provides enhanced value and colour gauging, and the palette comes with a custom silicone thumb ring providing absolute comfort. Please note, this palette is designed to be held in the painter's right hand.
Unique benefits of New Wave™ Artist Palettes:
- Patent Pending 3 point design for maximum balance and comfort
- Universal fit for all body types Handcrafted in Pennsylvania, USA
- Traditional Stained/Finished: Made with hard white maple
- Avant-Garde Grey Toned/Finished: Made with warp resistant tempered hardboard
- Extremely Lightweight
- Durable satin finish resistant to water, standard artist solvents & mediums, and easily cleaned
- Crack and chip resistant
Dimensions: 25 x 19 x 0.19
|To use with||Oil|
|Palette Type||Kidney, Grey|