With its classic appearance, the Avant-Garde Neutral Grey Grand View palette offers smooth lines and the neutral grey finish provides enhanced value and colour gauging. For comfort, the palette comes with a custom silicone thumb ring and also contains a closed grasping area to hold your paintbrushes or a mahlstick. Due to its size it provides ample space for an assortment of colours and for mixing, holding your medium palette cup and/or paint cloth. This palette is perfect for artists who prefer working with a mid size artist palette, young painters, or detail/finishing work.
Please note, this palette is designed to be held in the painter's left hand.
Unique benefits of New Wave™ Artist Palettes:
- Patent Pending 3 point design for maximum balance and comfort
- Universal fit for all body types
- Handcrafted in Pennsylvania, USA
- Traditional Stained/Finished: Made with hard white maple
- Extremely Lightweight
- Durable satin finish resistant to water, standard artist solvents & mediums, and easily cleaned
- Crack and chip resistant
Dimensions: 22.25 x 17.88 x 0.13
|No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!|
|To use with||Oil|
|Palette Type||Kidney, Grey|
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Write Your Own Review
If you have used this product and would like to share your experience with other artists, please log in to leave a review