This tin of One Shot Pearlescent Enamel paint contains 1/2 pint (US) 236ml of Process Green paint.
Oil based, high gloss enamels for exterior use on metal, glass, wood, vehicle graphics and pinstriping. Translucent rather than opaque, Pearlescent colours may require underpainting and are subject to showing brush marks. Excellent for creating transparent washes and glazes when suspended in 1 Shot 4003 clear. Pearlescent Colours display a brilliant luster under high intensity light or direct sunlight.
- Best applied between 65 F and 85F. Will not dry below 50 F.
- Application Method: Brush, Roller, Airbrush or Spray
- Thinning: 1 Shot 6000 Series Reducers as needed.
- Compatability: 1 Shot Lettering Enamels, 1 Shot 4003 Clear.
- Cleanup: Brushes: 4004 Brush Cleaner. Equipment: Mineral spirits.
|No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!|
|Hazardous UN Number||UN1263|
|Hazardous Type||Flammable, Health hazard/Hazardous to the ozone|
|Size : ml||236 ml|
There are currently no reviews for this product.