QUALITY: Opaque effect, luminous colours. Solvent based, ready to use colours. Brush and sponge application. Good light fastness.
COLOUR MIXABILITY: Colours can be mixed together.
DRYING: Tack-free in one hour, fully dry in 8 hours.
SURFACES: Glass, mirror, polyester, acetate, canvas, metal.
THINNER: Odourless mineral spirit or white-spirit.
OPACITY: Opaque colours.
FINISH: Brilliant, glass paste effect.
CARING (decorated surfaces): After drying, the colour bears a light wash without soaking.
NUMBER OF COLOURS: 10 colours.
• PEBEO’s Vitrail opaque is applied with a brush or a sponge to all carefully degreased surfaces.
• Mix the colours thoroughly with a stick prior to use.
• Can be used with Vitrail transparent colours for creating contrasts between transparency and opacity.
• Vitrail Opaque colours may also be used with the bowl technique.
• Can be used with VITRAIL Cerne Relief outliners.
• Objects decorated with Vitrail colours should not be considered for practical usage and are intended for decorative purposes only. Furthermore only surfaces not destined to be put in contact with food should be decorated.
• Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed seek prompt medical attention and present the packaging or label.
|Sets & Packs||Set|
|Size : ml||45 ml|