This professional tabletop press is designed to print etchings and drypoint plates, as well as woodcuts and linocuts. It features an adjustable upper roller for variable applied pressure and a serrated bottom roller, both of which are mounted on self-aligning bearings. Also has bed stoppers and eccentric assemblies for easy sliding of the bed.
The press is hand driven, and has a 6mm thick polymer bed of 12 x 24 inches. Also includes a 3mm Felt blanket (15" x 30") for use during the printing process. The weight of the press is 24kg.
For a full description of the etching process see this graphic, created by Carola Barnaba at the DensityDesign Research Lab.
Full specifications are as follows:
- 12 x 24" Polymer bed table top
- Direct drive handle
- Adjustable upper roller for pressure setting
- Serrated bottom roller
- 6mm thick polymer bed
- Eccentric assemblies for easy sliding of bed
- Bed stoppers
- Both rollers mounted on self aligning bearings
- Hand driven
- Kangaroo Blue powder coated and galvanised finish
- Weight 25kg.
- Also comes with a fine felt 10 x 20" 3mm-thick blanket.
|To use with||Printmaking|
|Quantity : Pack||Single|