Composition: Vegetable oils, synthetic resins and water.
Purpose: Increasing the flow and/or transparency, makes the paint fatter.
• Makes the brush stroke run slightly
• Increases the gloss and transparency
• No influence on drying time of the paint
• Increases the durability of the paint film
• Can be thinned with water
A great video from Cobra that explains the different uses for the three painting mediums and how they can help you maintain the 'fat-over-lean' principle:
|To use with||Oil, Watermixable Oil|
|Size : ml||250 ml|