Composition: Vegetable oils and thickening agents.
Purpose: Increasing the transparency, while retaining the viscosity.
• Increases the transparency
• Degree of gloss is retained
• No influence on drying time of the paint
• Increases the durability of the paint film
• Can be thinned with water
• Yellows slightly
A great video from Cobra that explains the different uses for the three painting mediums and how they can help you mainain the 'fat-over-lean' principle:
|To use with||Oil, Watermixable Oil|
|Size : ml||200 ml|
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Write Your Own Review
If you have used this product and would like to share your experience with other artists, please log in to leave a review