Anything that can be photocopied or printed on a computer printer can be transferred to fabric. So get out your favorite photograph, letter, child's drawing, flowers from your garden, the final payment on your house, or a favorite piece of needlework - and learn the techniques for stitching a beautiful keepsake!
• The process is fun and easy.
• Learn techniques that use a color laser photocopier or a computer printer.
• Step-by-step instructions for 4 projects, including a pillow, a wallhanging, and 2 quilts.
• Exciting color photos of quilts, clothing, and other fabric projects provide additional creative inspiration.
• Information on products and sources.
Paperback: 80 pages
Dimensions: 28 x 21.7 x 0.6 cm
|Quantity : Pack||Single|
|Sub Brand||Allworth Press|
|Books & DVDs : Subject||General|
|Books & DVDs : Medium||Textiles|
|Books & DVDs : Author/Artist||Jean Ray Laury|