Your Own Artist Website From Only £40!
Why have your own Website?
- How long have you been toying with the idea of having your own website but feel awkward when asked for your web address?
- Have you been put off by the cost and intimidated by the technology?
- Ever wondered if you would sell your work online if you had a website?
- Wouldn't it be great to email your website address to a gallery and have them admire your work showcased professionally, rather than you having to traipse around with a portfolio under your arm?
- Or perhaps you already have a website but it's out of date and too expensive to update?
- If you are serious about promoting your art in the 21st century, you need a website.
We have the answer for you!
We've teamed up with an award-winning company called Clik.com, who specialise in providing striking and professional websites for artists and photographers. Clik.com have devised a very clever online admin system that allows you to create a website that can easily be edited and updated. Begin by choosing from a range of beautiful templates, add and remove images, logos and news whenever you wish. You have the option of creating a shopping basket, and before you know it you could be selling your work online. All this from just £40 a year.
Try before you buy - Click here to create your own free trial website and see how easy it is to upload images, news and events. Once you're happy that this is a good decision for you, just change the subscription from free trial and follow the online instructions.
Once you're up and running don't forget to get linked from our website - https://www.jacksonsart.com/links
- Update or change your site whenever you want.
- Have as many web pages as you like in a variety of formats.
- Have your own shopping basket facility and link up to PayPal or Google Checkout to sell online.
- Add a slideshow, guestbook, blog, events diary, take enquiries through a 'contact form'.
- Image watermarking facility.
- Choose your own domain name or use your existing domain
- Search engine friendly