Signwriting Programme – Spring/Summer 2014
The Handover Spring/Summer programme features a mixture of hands-on introductory workshops alongside a series of inspiring seminars, all held in our east London studio.
The venue is A.S. Handover, Farleigh Place, London N16 7SX
Learn to paint signs at a Better Letters workshop or be inspired watching the masters at work at a Signwriter Seminar. Better Letters organises practical, fun and creative workshops focused on hand-crafted lettering.
Practical, fun and creative signwriting workshops to try your hand and learn from some of the masters of the craft. Places are limited to ensure lots of individual tuition and coaching across the day/weekend.
- Painting Signs with Peter Anthony & Mark Josling
One day intensive workshop on Saturday 29 March
- Painting Signs with Peter Anthony & Mick Pollard
Two day weekend workshop on Saturday 26 and Sunday 27 April
- Painting Signs with Peter Hardwicke & Mateusz Odrobny
One day intensive workshop on Saturday 17 May
Workshops run 9:30am-5:30pm. A single day is £225 and a weekend is £425.
Get a taste for the craft at these live evening demonstrations from a variety of craftsman talking through their practice with an opportunity to ask questions and enjoy a glass of wine.
- Signwriter Seminar with Peter Hardwicke
Tuesday 25 March, 6.30pm
- Signwriter Seminar with Wayne Tanswell
Tuesday 29 April, 6.30pm
- Signwriter Seminar with Mick Pollard
Tuesday 27 May, 6.30pm
- Signwriter Seminar with Nick Garrett
Tuesday 24 June, 6.30pm
- Signwriter Seminar with Mateusz Odrobny
Tuesday 29 July, 6.30pm
Seminars run 6:30pm – 8:30pm and cost £15 which includes a drink.
More workshops and seminars to be announced soon.