Experience the colours of India!
Jackson’s Art Supplies and the manufacturers of our Eco handmade paper in India would like to invite you on a painting holiday of a lifetime. Capture the crystal clear light of the Himalayan foothills, re-create dazzling colours of the Leh festival, sketch the serene beauty of the Taj Mahal…this will truly be an amazing trip.
The proposed dates for this year’s painting holiday are the 24th June – 5th July. Highlights of the trip include:
– The famous Hemis festival at Leh which celebrates the anniversary of the birth of Guru Padmasambhava with traditional masked dances and music
– Visiting the breathtakingly tranquil and beautiful ancient Buddist Alchi monastery, at an altitude of 3100 metres on the bank of the river Indus
– Camel rides across the Hunder Desert
– An opportunity to be inspired by one of the seven wonders of the world, the Taj Mahal
This is an opportunity that any artist who is passionate about the vibrancy of colour and pattern cannot afford to miss! Please email Lisa at Jackson’s if you wish to find out more or if you would like to register your interest in this or future painting trips to India with Jackson’s.
This luxury Holiday is £1890 + plane ticket and includes:
1) Hotel accommodation: on twin sharing basis
Hotel Druk – Leh
Camps in Nubra & Pangong
Ulley Resort – Ulley Tokpo
The Ashtan Sarovar Portico – Delhi
Howard Sarovar Portico – Agra
Sarovar Portico Jaipur – Jaipur
2) All meals @ Leh and Ladhak
3) Complimentary Breakfast at the hotels in Delhi, Agra and Jaipur.
4) All local transportation
a) Local Transport by SUV’s – Each SUV will accommodate only 4 people + 1 driver
b) Luxury coach with Air-conditioning with a seating capacity of 27 people for transport in Delhi, Agra and Jaipur.
5) We will provide various artist’s pads for the visitors to use in the workshops. (paints and other accessories to be bought by the visitor)
6) A tutor for the art workshop.
1) Air tickets, approx £680
2) The price excludes: extra local excursions and guided tours, travel insurance, visas, single supplements (if applicable) and items of a personal nature, such as laundry, drinks, etc.
3) Single person supplement £720