- 1 x Bockingford 300gsm Hot Pressed (measuring 14,6 x 21cm)
- 1 x Bockingford 300gsm Cold Pressed (NOT) (measuring 14,6 x 19,5cm)
- 1 x Bockingford 300gsm Rough (measuring 14,6 x 18cm)
- 1 x Millford 300gsm Cold Pressed (NOT) (measuring 14,6 x 16,5cm)
- 1 x Saunders Waterford Hot Pressed High White (measuring 14,6 x 21cm)
- 1 x Saunders Waterford Cold Pressed (NOT) White(measuring 14,6 x 19,5cm)
- 1 x Saunders Waterford Rough White (measuring 14.6 x 18cm)
Bockingford is a beautiful English watercolour paper, traditionally made on a cylinder mould machine at St Cuthberts Mill. This is a high quality paper made using pure materials to archival standards. It's attractive surface is created using natural woollen felts that give it a distinctive random texture. Appreciated for its excellent colour lifting abilities. This is an extremely forgiving watercolour paper valued by professional and amateur artists around the world.
Please be aware that it is not possible to order more than 5 of this product at one time.
Millford is styled on the discontinued Whatman watercolour paper, after artists grieved the loss of this unique type of watercolour paper. It is mould made from 100% cotton (just like the original Whatman), and it's beautiful surface is created using natural woollen felts. It is deliberately created to have a high resistance to water, so it’s washes perform very differently to traditional watercolour papers.
Saunders Waterford paper is archival which means it will not discolour or fall apart over time and is made of 100% cotton rag. This paper is much more durable than lower grades of paper because it is gelatine surface sized and it is mould-made, both of which mean it can take scrubbing of the surface without falling apart.
|AU Stocked Range||Yes|
|To Use With||Watercolour|
|Sets & Packs||Pack|
|Surface : Type||Paper - Sheets|
|Paper : Format||Sheets|