Dr Ph. Martins : Radiant Watercolour Dye
111 colours available in 15 ml
Not lightfast, not waterproof, For work intended to be reproduced. The colours will fade from sunlight or fluorescent light (ultra-violet). Will not fade in a portfolio, or under incandescent light. protect from fading with ultra-violet absorbing glass, plexiglass or UVA acetate.
Make permanent on fabric (textile) silk, cotton, batik, tie dye when used with additives as follows: salt and vinegar, alum, or soda ash (calcium carbonate). Make a test piece first to make sure of the washfastness of the dye on fabric.
We have been told by many artists that mixing Radiant with heavy body acrylic makes it waterproof and lightfast. We recommend your own testing for this results.
For lightfast archival watercolour use Dr. Martins Hydrus Fine Art Liquid Pigment Watercolours.
• Brilliant Concentrated Watercolor Dye
• For Brush, Pen, or Airbrush
• For work intended to be reproduced
• Cartooning, Manga, Anime, Illustration, Graphic Arts
• A range of Brilliant Concentrated colours
• Conforms to ASTM d-4236 AP approved NON-TOXIC
• Use on Paper, Illustration board, silk with additives
View PDF Radiant Colour Chart
|To use with||Watercolour|