Liquitex : Clear Gesso
Available in 118 ml, 237 ml, 473 ml & 946 ml.
* A very clear size and ground that keeps your working surface visible.
* Ideal high tooth for pastel, oil pastel, graphite, and charcoal
* Excellent ground for acrylic and oil paint.
* Mix with acrylic color to have a tinted ground.
* Dries clear to translucent depending on thickness.
* Flexible, non-cracking and non-yellowing when dry.
* Provides the perfect "tooth" and adhesion to a wide variety of supports such as canvas, paper and wood
* Excellent base coat primer for many applications such as murals
* For canvas, paper, wood, or any clean, porous, non-oily surface.
* Sizes and primes while maintaining the original appearance of the support.
* Provides paper with good tooth for chalk and oil pastel techniques.
* Mix with a very small amount of transparent or translucent acrylic color to tint the ground while maintaining transparency.
|To use with||Acrylic|