Composition: Vegetable oils and thickening agents.
Purpose: Increasing the transparency, while retaining the viscosity.
• Increases the transparency
• Degree of gloss is retained
• No influence on drying time of the paint
• Increases the durability of the paint film
• Can be thinned with water
• Yellows slightly
A great video from Cobra that explains the different uses for the three painting mediums and how they can help you maintain the 'fat-over-lean' principle: Play Video
|To use with||Oil, Watermixable Oil|
|Size : ml||60 ml|