Cotton content papers have a natural lasting brightness, crisp purity, strength and elegance. During the paper making process, the long cotton fibers bond and securely intertwine creating paper with exceptional strength for the most demanding of printing techniques. Your project will benefit from using this elegant, true felt finished, cotton enhanced paper that is luxurious to the touch.
- Paper should be allowed to acclimate to pressroom conditions of 70° – 75° F with 50% relative humidity.
- Twenty-four hours is recommended and slightly longer during cold weather.
- Due to the bulk of the 111# Cover it may require special handling.
- Small lifts are recommended.
- Make sure the cutting blade is sharp.
- Conventional low-tack inks are recommended.
- The use of an IR oven often helps drying time.
- Consult with your ink manufacturer for varnish or aqueous coating applications.
- Always score before folding with multiple folds, the primary fold should be in the grain direction.
Greeting cards, business cards, book covers, inserts, shopping bags, menus, luxury packaging, folders, calendars, prestige publications, brochures, envelopes, and direct mail advertising
|Size : Metric : cm||50 x 70 cm|
|Surface Type||Paper - Sheets|
|Surface : Texture||Smooth|
|Surface : Colour||Cream|
|Paper : gsm||300 - 399 gsm|
|Surface : Aspect||Rectangular|
|Binding : Type||No Binding|
|Quantity : Sheets||Single|
|Paper : Surface gsm||300|
|To use with||Printmaking, Screen Printing|
|Surface : Size for Parent||50 x 70 cm|