For specialists, a range of blacks from hardest to softest. Pencils with the most complete range of graphite leads. Each pencil is varnished in a colour that precisely depicts the hardness and depth of the black.
Contents : 15 graphite pencils with different hardnesses (9B - 4H)
- 9B - 3B : Extra fine graphite pencils to allow uniform shading of large areas and a regular, intense stroke.
- 2B - H : Extra-fine graphite pencils for hatching and superimposing.
- 2H - 4H : Extra-fine graphite pencils for intense, regular, fine and extra fine lines (technical drawing, scientific illustration, etc).
Technical description :
- Type : Extra-fine, hexagonal graphite pencils for optimal grip
- Lead : superior quality, hard to soft depending on the degree, diameter ranges from 2.1 - 3.6 mm
- Pencil : hexagonal, 8 ply, encased, varnish matches hardness degree
- Premium FSC certified cedar wood
- Techniques : pointillism, hatching, writing, sketching, shading, blurring, technical and artistic design, mixed techniques.
|No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!|
|Sets & Packs||Set|
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Write Your Own Review
If you have used this product and would like to share your experience with other artists, please log in to leave a review