The decision to maintain traditional manufacturing methods, drying the tablets in the open air and using a natural vegetable binder guarantees even application and light resistance. Economical and easy to use, offering unlimited colour blending options. Recommended for amateur artists and painting classes.
Contents : 14 colour tablets, 1 tube of white, 1 paintbrush
Application : slowly cooked tablets are cut and dried in the open air for even blocks of colour and bright, luminous detail.
Technical description :
- Type : Water-based paint with a natural binder and no plasticizer, water-soluble
- High pigment concentration, luminous colours, good light resistance, economical to use.
- Practical, ecological metal box
- Complies with CE EN71
- Warning. Not suitable for children under 3 years
- Techniques : opaque and transparent painting on paper or cardboard, easy to mix, water-soluble.
|To use with||Gouache|
|Sets & Packs||Set|