The decision to maintain traditional manufacturing methods, drying the tablets in the open air and using a natural vegetable binder guarantees even application and light resistance. Economical and easy to use, offering unlimited colour blending options. Recommended for amateur artists and painting classes.
Contents : 7 colour tablets, 1 tube of white, 1 paintbrush
Application : slowly cooked tablets are cut and dried in the open air for even blocks of colour or bright, luminous detail.
Technical description :
- Type : Water-based paint with a natural binder and no plasticizer, water-soluble
- High pigment concentration, luminous colours, good light resistance, economical to use.
- Practical, ecological metal box
- Complies with CE EN71
- Warning. Not suitable for children under 3 years
- Techniques : opaque and transparent painting on paper or cardboard, easy to mix, water-soluble.
|To use with||Gouache|
|Sets & Packs||Set|
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Write Your Own Review
If you have used this product and would like to share your experience with other artists, please log in to leave a review