The Aqua Wash range meets all the criteria for artist quality inks. It has a high pigmentation concentration identical to that of standard inks, and can be used in all intaglio printing techniques: such as engraving, dry-point, mezzotint, etching and aquatint, as well as monotype and relief printing techniques such as linocut and wood prints. Aqua Wash inks are genuine oily inks for use in all techniques whether etching or relief printing. They must not be confused with water and resin based inks such as gum Arabic or cellulose-tempera based inks that can be re-softened and are limited to monotype or relief techniques (linocut, wood engraving).
• Water-washable oil-based emulsion (contains no water)
• Hands and materials can be washed with soap and water
• High pigment concentration (comparable with standard inks)
• Extremely lightfast
• All the colours can be intermixed
• Viscous and easy to wipe
• Can be used with paper that is less damp than required for standard etching ink
• Same drying times as standard inks
• Will not soften when dry
|To use with||Etching|
|Size : ml||60 ml|
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Write Your Own Review
If you have used this product and would like to share your experience with other artists, please log in to leave a review