These revolutionary silicone painting tools are available in different types of firmness, different sizes and different shapes, so you can work with practically any medium and consistency of paint.
The Grey Tip is firm and offers a good amount of resistance for extraordinary control over polymer clay, heavy body and paste paints. Within each range, the Taper Point allows you to apply and carve paint, blend charcoal and pastel, create clear linear strokes and make broad forceful marks. The Cup Round moves heavy paint, controls thick colour, creates soft edged strokes and blends pastel and charcoal. The Cup Chisel allows you to adjust contours and edges, carve paint and remove paint, whereas the Flat Chisel will allow you to blend paint, mix paint on the palette and create flat even strokes of colour. The Angle Chisel creates expressive strokes, works from thick to thin and makes precise marks.
- Watercolour - Develop new watercolour techniques and surface textures.
- Masking Fluid - Apply and remove masking fluid then clean the tip effortlessly with a simple wipe, no more ruined brushes!
- Pastel and Charcoal - Smudge and blend to create depth of colour or add fine detail to your work.
- Glass and Ceramics - Create clean, clear sweeps, then wipe any colour away from the tip quickly and easily.
- Clay Sculpting - Clay Shapers are perfect for adding details to your work.
Cleaning is easy. For acrylics, watercolours or drawing materials just dip the tip in water and wipe clean. With stubborn colours wipe the tip with alcohol or solvent. For oil based paints and printing inks dip the tip in solvent and wipe clean. Do not leave Colour Shapers to soak in solvent. If you forget to clean up, dont worry, allow the paint or adhesive to dry, then simply peel it off.
This is an Angle Chisel : Size 16.
|No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!|
|To use with||Oil, Acrylic|
|Brush : Size #||# 16|
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Write Your Own Review
If you have used this product and would like to share your experience with other artists, please log in to leave a review