The Handover Gilding set contains all of the materials you will need to start gilding, together with the instructional paperback 'Practical Gilding' which aims to demystify the process. The set consists of a Wooden Storage Box of sustainable kiln-dried Beech (32 x 17 x 4cm) filled with the following gilding materials and instructional matter:
- 1x Instruction leaflet/Sticker
- 1x Handover Wundasize Acrylic Gold Size 50ml
- 1x Handover Universal Lacquer 50ml
- 1x Handover Soft Hair Mop Quill #6
- 1x Handover Squirrel Hair Flat Lacquer Brush 1/2 in.
- 1x Handover 23ct Gold Leaf Transfer 80 x 80 mm Extra Thick 13g
- 1x Practical Gilding Book
Descriptions and explanations of the materials, equipment and traditional, professional methods of oil and water gilding are clearly set out in 'Practical Gilding'. Originally conceived as a pamphlet for musical instrument makers, the authors soon discovered that by expanding the text they had written a book that would be an essential tool for craftspeople, conservators, gilders, decorative artists, antique dealers and collectors. This Archetype edition is a facsimile of the original book published by Mac & Me Ltd.
|Hazardous UN Number||UN1263|