Lascaux Artist is a high-quality acrylic paint applicable in art and decoration. This thick artist’s paint is suitable for all painting techniques, and lends
itself to both indoor and outdoor use. Practically every nuance of colour is able to be attained with this balanced assortment of 54 hues. The outstanding colouristic properties of Lascaux Artist meets the highest of expectations.
* maximum pigmentation
* lightfast, age-resistant and non-yellowing
* optimally weather-resistant
* water-resistant when dry
* very good film flexibility
* minimal colour difference between wet and dry
* semi-matt finish
* consistency: smooth and thick
* opacity: ranges from transparent to opaque, depending upon colour tone (pigmentation)
* painting properties: smooth buttery and soft
* precision application with brush and palette-knife
* adhesion: optimal on practically any fat-free surface
* usage: highly concentrated and economical
* for art and decoration
* for all painting techniques
* for indoor and outdoor use
Lascaux Artist can be applied with any painting tool, either directly from the container or diluted with water. The result is a hard elastic colour film that can be painted over as desired – from delicate glazes to heavy impastos.
We offer products for both rigid and flexible base coats (Lascaux Primers and Modelling Pastes) dependant upon the desired absorption level and texture.
With the use of the versatile Lascaux Acrylic painting agents, the properties of the paints can be adapted to all techniques, i.e., modifying gloss level, viscosity and structure. Transparency can be increased by mixing with impasto gels, whilst maintaining the thickness of the paint.
All acrylic works can be permanently protected and rendered easy to clean with Lascaux Transparent Varnishes. A special transparent varnish with an UV-absorber is available for outdoor applications.
Lascaux Artist consists of lightfast pigments and selected pure acrylics.
|Pigment Index||PB15:1, PW6|
|To use with||Acrylic|
|Size : ml||45 ml|