* Soft Body.
* Produces a range of iridescent or metallic colors when mixed into acrylic colors.
* Opaque when wet, transparent - translucent when dry.
* Will not oxidize.
* Refer to Applications & Techniques Sections: Acrylic Sheets, Collage, Glazing and Transferring Printed Images.
* Mix with small amounts of color, gradually adding more color until desired iridescent quality and transparency is achieved.
* Transparent and translucent colors work best. Opaque colors can also be used.
* Color will become more transparent as percentage of medium increases.
* Colors increase in their iridescent quality and become much more reflective upon drying.
* For Mother of Pearl color, use directly from container.
* For use on fabric, thin 50% with water.
View PDF Liquitex Iridescent Perlescent Tinting Medium Safety Data
|To use with||Acrylic|
|Size : ml||237 ml|