The ideal tool to insert the 4 most popular types of inserts that finish framed art. Logans unique swivel foot design (patent pending) drives single inserts including rigid points, flexible points, brad nails, and multi points for framing oil paintings. Multi points are an excellent choice for holding canvas artwork in frames. Multi points can be used as an alternative to flexible points that do not always stay inserted in some types of pine frames.
- drives 4 different inserts
- no slipping or bending
- easy adjust foot
- use on hard or soft woods
- rotating insert holder (patent applied for)
- proper drive angle assured
- no guessing or skill required
- improved rubber foot and redesigned swivel point holder increases product durability
- works with Logans F9, F10, F11, and F12 points
- Logan F400-1 Instructions
|To use with||Framing|
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Write Your Own Review
If you have used this product and would like to share your experience with other artists, please log in to leave a review