- High quality yet economical oil colour
- Well-balanced colour spectrum of 48 brilliant colours
- High concentration of pigments for an exceptional colour intensity
- Excellent lightfastness
- 25 single-pigment-colours
- Use of especially refined linseed oil and sunflower oil (pharmaceutical quality), no tendency of yellowing
- Distinctive smooth buttery consistency through the use of bees wax
- Surface drying in 2 to 4 days
- Traditional production on three roll mills
A spoor (0.5-1.5%) of the finest bees wax as one of the ingredients gives the colour the famous buttery and short consistency and makes the colour-film less brittle for the restorer. The binders are only pure vegetable linseed and sunflower oils in special quality.
|No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!|
|To use with||Oil|
|Size : ml||200 ml|
There are currently no reviews for this product.