- High quality yet economical oil colour
- Well-balanced colour spectrum of 48 brilliant colours
- High concentration of pigments for an exceptional colour intensity
- Excellent lightfastness
- 25 single-pigment-colours
- Use of especially refined linseed oil and sunflower oil (pharmaceutical quality), no tendency of yellowing
- Distinctive smooth buttery consistency through the use of bees wax
- Surface drying in 2 to 4 days
- Traditional production on three roll mills
A spoor (0.5-1.5%) of the finest bees wax as one of the ingredients gives the colour the famous buttery and short consistency and makes the colour-film less brittle for the restorer. The binders are only pure vegetable linseed and sunflower oils in special quality.
|No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!|
|To use with||Oil|
|Size : ml||200 ml|
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Write Your Own Review
If you have used this product and would like to share your experience with other artists, please log in to leave a review