• The paint of the Expert Series is pasty, allowing you to work with it using both a brush and a painting knife.
• This acrylic paint contains the highest possible concentration of the purest pigments. This ensures strong and brilliant colours.
• The Expert Series comprises a group of colours with authentic, very exclusive pigments.
• Many of the colours of the Expert Series are single-pigmented. These colours therefore have a maximum purity. When these single-pigmented colours are mixed they produce a ‘pure’ mix.
• Due to its basis of a 100% acrylic resin the paint has a durable and flexible paint film.
• The acrylic colours of the Expert Series have a uniform degree of sheen. You therefore do not get undesired differences in sheen.
• The original colour of the paint is maintained for at least 100 years under museum conditions. This is due to the highest degree of lightfastness of the colours.
Pigment Code: PG7/PR101
|No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!|
|To use with||Acrylic|
|Size : ml||150 ml|
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Write Your Own Review
If you have used this product and would like to share your experience with other artists, please log in to leave a review