• The paint of the Expert Series is pasty, allowing you to work with it using both a brush and a painting knife.
• This acrylic paint contains the highest possible concentration of the purest pigments. This ensures strong and brilliant colours.
• The Expert Series comprises a group of colours with authentic, very exclusive pigments.
• Many of the colours of the Expert Series are single-pigmented. These colours therefore have a maximum purity. When these single-pigmented colours are mixed they produce a ‘pure’ mix.
• Due to its basis of a 100% acrylic resin the paint has a durable and flexible paint film.
• The acrylic colours of the Expert Series have a uniform degree of sheen. You therefore do not get undesired differences in sheen.
• The original colour of the paint is maintained for at least 100 years under museum conditions. This is due to the highest degree of lightfastness of the colours.
Pigment Code: PB28
|Sub Brand||Amsterdam : Expert Acrylic|
|Colour : Type||Cobalt|
|Colour : Group||Blue|
|To use with||Acrylic|
|Size : ml||400 ml|