- Well-balanced range of 70 colours, with a high degree of lightfastness.
- Thanks to the use of pure and non-fading pigments even after several decades the works of art retain their original colour.
- An exceptionally durable paint film (the binding agent consists of 100% acrylic resin), for an everlasting result.
- Alkali resistant, and consequently suitable for wall paintings.
- Choice of small and large packaging: 120 ml, 250 ml tubes and 500 ml and 1000 ml bottles.
- The paint can be thinned easily with water.
- Short drying time: thin films of paint dry within half an hour.
- The specific preparation method makes the paint practically odourless.
Pigment code: PG8
|To use with||Acrylic|
|Size : ml||120 ml|