- Well-balanced range of 70 colours, with a high degree of lightfastness.
- Thanks to the use of pure and non-fading pigments even after several decades the works of art retain their original colour.
- An exceptionally durable paint film (the binding agent consists of 100% acrylic resin), for an everlasting result.
- Alkali resistant, and consequently suitable for wall paintings.
- Choice of small and large packaging: 120 ml, 250 ml tubes and 500 ml and 1000 ml bottles.
- The paint can be thinned easily with water.
- Short drying time: thin films of paint dry within half an hour.
- The specific preparation method makes the paint practically odourless.
Pigment Code: PW6/PR101/PBk11
|No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!|
|To use with||Acrylic|
|Size : ml||500 ml|
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Write Your Own Review
If you have used this product and would like to share your experience with other artists, please log in to leave a review