Can be used for silk and canvas by using without the art base (back board), stretching the material like a drum skin, or when travelling for ease of transport.
A practical unique tool for all artists, crafts people and designers
Transform your technique
- With a super tight and flat surface
- Unique control of ultra wet washes
- No cockling, buckling or lifting with the patented tension control
- Let the paint flow where you want it
Use any paper with control
- Use KEBAartmate easily with any paper and get a superb result
- No drying time
- Load and stretch paper on location with the simple turn of a key
- Create stunning effects on normally difficult papers such as cartridge
2 Methods of stretching for watercolour use:
- The Quick no pre-drying method:
Wet the back of the paper and the edges of the front, then stretch and paint on the front right away.
- The Pre-drying method:
Wet both sides of the paper, stretch, then let dry before painting.
A new way to create
- Switch to other media in an instant
- Paint directly when inspired
- Make 8 different shapes from a collection of 3 KEBAartmates
- Optional base board included with every product
NB: paper must be cut to the size of the stetcher.
|No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!|
|To use with||Watercolour|
- Review by john boyd
- Review by Feefo
Write Your Own Review
If you have used this product and would like to share your experience with other artists, please log in to leave a review