Your new art mate is here! Essential for watercolourists, KEBAartmate can also be used for; oil on canvas, acrylic, gouache, pastel, penline and wash, silk painting and needlework.
Can be used for silk and canvas by using without the art base (back board), stretching the material like a drum skin, or when travelling for ease of transport.
A practical unique tool for all artists, crafts people and designers
Transform your technique
- With a super tight and flat surface
- Unique control of ultra wet washes
- No cockling, buckling or lifting with the patented tension control
- Let the paint flow where you want it
Use any paper with control
- Use KEBAartmate easily with any paper and get a superb result
- No drying time
- Load and stretch paper on location with the simple turn of a key
- Create stunning effects on normally difficult papers such as cartridge
2 Methods of stretching for watercolour use:
- The Quick no pre-drying method:
Wet the back of the paper and the edges of the front, then stretch and paint on the front right away.
- The Pre-drying method:
Wet both sides of the paper, stretch, then let dry before painting.
A new way to create
- Switch to other media in an instant
- Paint directly when inspired
- Make 8 different shapes from a collection of 3 KEBAartmates
- Optional base board included with every product
NB: paper must be cut to the size of the stetcher.